Becoming a Permanent Resident
To acquire permanent residency in Anguilla, applicants must fulfil one of the two following investment options, and pay the processing and due diligence fees:
Purchase or construct approved real estate
• To qualify a family of 4, the minimum value of the property must be US$750,000 at the time of application.
• Each additional dependant will require an additional investment of US$100,000.
• The property cannot be sold within five years of the purchase date.
Make a contribution to the Capital Development Fund
The Capital Development Fund is a government fund established to finance public sector projects that grow, develop and diversify Anguilla’s economy.
The minimum contributions required are as follows:
• Main Applicant – US$150,000
• Spouse or Dependant – US$50,000 each
Application processing fees and due diligence fees
Application processing fees:
• US$3,000 per application for a family of up to 4 persons
• US$500 per applicant beyond 4 persons
Due diligence fees:
• US$7,500 per individual 18+
• US$2,500 per child 12+ (but under 18)
Becoming a Tax Resident in Anguilla
To be recognised as a tax resident in Anguilla, applicants must meet the following requirements:
• Pay US$75,000 per year in annual worldwide income tax to Anguilla’s Treasury;
• Own and maintain property in Anguilla valued in excess of US$400,000
• Spend a minimum of 45 days in Anguilla each year;
• Establish genuine links in Anguilla, such as bank accounts, memberships, etc;
• Declare that you have not spent more than 183 days per year in any other country;
• Demonstrate the ability to readily transfer the first five years of tax payments; and
Pay the programme application and due diligence fees